Saturday, June 14, 2008

When the Cat is Away

Here are some pics of a shoppers widow. My two older boys and I decided, "We are boys, and we will play!!!" Enjoy.


LuLu and daddy got haircuts from Matt today. He used to jump out of airplanes and has paint on his arms and legs (tattoos). Now we both have spikey, manageable hair.



**Breaking News** We have video footage of what happens when momma is out of town!





"The Boyz" were very excited when the 4th amigo came home!!

I feel complete again. The shopping widow phase has ended at least for the day. My beloved has come home to me yet again...this time bearing gifts for her man!! Happy Father's Day!!

4 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

I hope you like your new shiny shorts!!! Love you!

Samantha said...

love the pictures, love the video... and I LAUGHED at those sumo pictures. Where in the world did you get that suit and why? haha I hope the summer is going fantastic for you! I came home today to surprise my dad for Father's Day :)

Jenny said...

Soo funny:) Cam just saw the pics of the sumo and was cracking up! We're ready for the DDR competition, definitely bring the sumo!:)

Anonymous said...

Wow. This assuages MUCH guilt - ha!
That is REALLY funny. Poor little guys here I thought they wuz lonely when we took Mama away - silly us!!

Love Ya!
Your Favorive M-I-L