Thursday, October 23, 2008

Camp-In

So after a three month hiatus...I have decided to seek restoration in my relationship with the blog world. So tonight I bring you the events of tonight...which takes place during another "mommies night away."

To have your very own Camp-in here is what you need...

4 folding chairs, two large blankets (jungle looking makes things more realistic).

2 sleeping bags and an exersaucer for the baby.
a campfire, marshmallows & a roasting utensil (I found a Yankee candle works well with a small salad fork for roasting)

AND OF COURSE...............


Scary Stories.....

Hope cute boys doing fun things makes amends for the last three months!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I guess those cute boys will be your only redemption. Welcome back!!!

Becke'

Jenny said...

WELCOME BACK:)...

that is so cute!!! I love Jack's participation in his little exosaucer:)

Samantha said...

Welcome back!
I was planning on asking you if you were ever going to return.

Cute videos :) I miss y'all!

Anonymous said...

Allright, I guess you've redeemed yourself... Cute stuff!

Little Oak Table said...

Tear.

Sniff.

I'm so happy for you.

5 comments and still counting...

God Bless America, buy a Hoochie $5.99

Anonymous said...

cute CUTE C U T E BOYS!!!!

....now....about that laundry shower bidness...... :)

Love Ya,

Mama T